Pension Retirement Planning
At Albertino Financial, we make it our business to sort out the complexities of pension retirement plans. We specialize in retirement transition planning and helping you understand your options at retirement. Our experience, paired with our focus on education, allow us to help you protect what you have worked so hard to earn.
Retirement planning is getting increasingly complex. We’ve helped many of our clients make the transition to retirement and we can do the same for you. We will walk you through the retirement process and help manage the details for accuracy and timeliness. Let us help guide you through the process so you can enjoy the retirement you have earned.
We offer workshops, that are company specific, to provide you with multiple opportunities to understand little known features of retirement plans, and tips on how to make sure the advisor you choose is looking out for your best interests. We don’t discuss funds or provide investment advice in these workshops; we simply teach you about your company’s retirement and savings plans.
Since the breakup of (the original) AT&T in 1984 and as Baby Bells began to merge, pension plans have become much more complex. Some pension calculations now incorporate the 2006 Pension Protection Act, early retirement offerings entice employees to leave even with age discount penalties, savings plans have been redesigned, and benefit services have been outsourced.
We can provide you a simplified approach to understanding complex retirement planning issues and answers to your questions.
- Our firm specializes in the intricacies of telecom companies’ pension and savings plan.
- We offer complimentary regular educational workshops and consultations.
- We provide a custom retirement planning tool, the Independent Personal Retirement Overview (IPRO®), designed specifically for telecom and utility employees.
Deciding to retire is a life-changing decision by itself. Understanding your distribution options and the amount of income you’ll need is important. We can provide you with a simplified approach to understanding your retirement options and answers to your questions. Our firm:
- Specializes in the intricacies of pension and savings plans.
- Offers complimentary regular educational workshops and consultations.
- Provides an exclusive retirement planning tool, the Independent Personal Retirement Overview (IPRO®), designed specifically for utility and telecom employees.